Waterjert CUTIT XV
Our advanced model of the CUTIT series. Click to learn more...
CUTIT models that we manufacture, belong to the type Mid Rail Gantry, the most marketable in the market of metal, glass and marble and are the excellent investment combination, in functionality and economic result.
The offered CUTIT Waterjet consists of:
- Fully stainless steel cutting bench and machine frame from heavy-duty hollow beams.
- High precision drive system with servomotors.
- CNG drive system, type DAGGER NC, with control based on industrial PC.
- KMT pump type SL-VI 50S.
- Two cutting stations with HM Mini on / off type KMT cutting valve.
- IDE cutting heads 0.25 / 0.76
- IAM measuring systems type IAM 50/600.
- Emery supply system type UGS-1000.
- Console for complete and centralized operation of the individual systems.
Technical Specifications of Waterjet CUTIT XV
- Materials with maximum cutting thickness:
- Metals up to 120 mm
- Plastics up to 150 mm
- Composites up to 80 mm
- Cutting dimensions: up to 2 x 3 meters
- Cutting speed: 0,1 to 22.000 mm/min
- Cutting accuracy: +/- 0.12 mm/meter
- Movement on axes: X, Y, Z
- Operating Pressure: 4,000 bar
- Pump Power: 37kW or 50 HP
- Supported Abrasive type: 80, 120, 200
- Abrasive Flow: 50 to 600 gr/min
- Abrasive Container Capacity: 150 liters or 300 kg
- 24/7 Operation
- Easy to use software with continuous support
- Provision of IGEMS design software with file support:
- Remote control and connection to WiFi network
- Warranty: 3 years or 2000 operating hours